Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow Bunny

I can't believe I forgot to post this shoe save sooner. It's from a week ago Friday, I wore this outfit to walk Mr. Pig and then I wore it to a dinner date. It was COLD. Thus the weather permitted me to wear my Moon Boots. I love these shoes!


Shoes saved: Moon Boots by Technica
Wearing: H&M coat, Topshop fake fur stole, Reserved dress, Pull& Bear black cardi, H&M old pink tights (need to buy some new ones!), for the dinner date I just swapped my pig walking bag for a different one, suitable for company:)



Just wanted to mention my make-up, I was having fun with my eyeliner and I love how it turned out! And this was before the lipstick challenge began so I'm not sure what I had on, though I think it was my favorite lippy from Etude House. Love that brand!

I'm taking a tiny break from the lipstick challenge this week, because I have my exams on Thursday and I know I'll be at home until I go to uni and I won't be saving any shoes or taking any photos. (Although I did venture out today because I had to go to the bank to pick up my new debit card. And I stopped by Iron Fist, I'll say more in my next post.) So, I have one more post lined up (a save from the weekend and my mini haul) and then that's it until Thursday! Please please please wish me luck! Oh and if you don't already, please follow me on instagram! See ya.

2 comments:

Pink Haired Princess said...

I love your liner like that and great outfit (hello piggy). Good luck x

Very Veronique said...

Thank you:)) And Mr. Pig says hi back;)