Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A special Files of new

Today has been a special hectic type of day. I woke up before 6 a.m. and had gone to sleep late, trying to solve an installation problem on my new computer. Anyways, I went to see my hairdresser and am super happy with the result. My hair feels good, it looks natural (well, the color is a dead ringer for my own hair color so I guess that shouldn't be a surprise!), I won't have to color my hair so much and I got a blow out and I love blow outs.

I got home, had some lunch (potato mushroom soup, so good) and got down to business. I had to contact my school but unfortunately that didn't come to the conclusion I was hoping for. Then I contacted Microsoft support about the installation issues I had been having. The guy on the phone was HORRIBLE. Not only did he obviously NOT understand computers AT ALL but he also had an attitude problem. I think he was just pissed off that he had to be working but still, that's  no excuse.


He sent me some links that were complete crap and then he said he'd call me back in two hours to give me time to go through the links. It took me about ten minutes and still my problem remained. So I went to the US website and contacted customer support via the chat and was connected to Marc, who was just divine. He connected to my computer and in no time found the problem and solved it.


So I'm very happy right now. Very tired too and should be doing school work but I need a break. By the way, I do want to mention my outfit. Sorry for the blurry photo, I was in a hurry to have lunch haha.How do you like my new hair color?


Anyways, I'm wearing my H&M pink coat, pink pashmina, H&M studded bag, F&F thick tights (it got cold again), River Island boots, pull&bear cardigan, Angel Eye London dress. I felt good in my outfit:) and even better as I was leaving after getting my hair done. Oh And I haven't forgotten about the lipstick challenge it's just that I wasn't wearing any and so I'm skipping this week and will resume the challenge next week. (I never wear make-up to the hairdresser's - just a tiny amount of foundation and some cheek stain and that's it.) Anyways, my new computer says hi! He's white and so cute that I named this post after him...

No comments: