Friday, January 31, 2014

Snow Digging

Hey guys, this will be a quick little post as I'm just taking a break from studying (it is not going well, I can't seem to concentrate). The majority of these photos are from this morning while I was out walking Dracul. He was fascinated by the snow and wanted to dig in it, but at the same time he was cold and didn't want to be outside. What can I say, it's a pig problem.


Shoes saved: F&F snow boots bought two years ago?
Wearing: Zara TRF coat, swamped tee/tunic, F&F legging style pants, pig walking bag


It's day two of the lipstick challenge so I'm still wearing my favorite, 112 "Pink Lemonade" lipstick by L'Oreal, but I added a coat of Maybelline Color sensational Popsticks in 070 "Orange Crush". You can't really tell much of a difference as the Maybelline goes on almost clear, I was just playing around with it. I used my Blink eyeliner by BarryM again (well first I tried to use Rimmel's scandalous eyes eyeliner but that didn't work at all - I usually like Rimmel products but this one is really crap).


Back to the shoes. I actually saved these a few days ago but only had one picture that I posted on my instagram and the photo wasn't even very nice, so I decided to re-save them. This way Mr. Pig got to be a guest star.



 In other news, I created a new blog and it's dedicated to food and healthy cooking. I haven't posted anything yet but I'm planning to start as soon as my exams are through. I need to start eating healthier and I thought this would be the perfect way to do so. Here's yesterday's dinner as a teaser for the blog to come - cherry tomatoes, carrot, cucumber, sunflower seed bread roll and hummus. So delicious and very filling as well. I have to go now but hopefully I'll get at least one pair of shoes saved during the weekend so I'll have something to post before the big exam on Thursday. I'm already so nervous, please wish me the best of luck. See you soon, mwah.

1 comment:

Pink Haired Princess said...

It's threatening to snow here, storms coming our way with really bad winds, but hopefully we'll miss the worst of the snow.