Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

I'll start this with a belated Happy New Year! I mentioned that horror of fireworks in my last post so I won't go into it again but I will say this - I was happy when it was Wednesday and things settled down. 


Wednesday was perfect - M and I had lunch with family and then headed to our favorite walking route to see our little friends. We think they're muskrats. They are the cutest ever. We fed them some apples and a carrot and some bread. They're very used to people so they weren't afraid of us at  all.




On Thursday I had to go to work and so I wore my winter uniform and some warm shoes. And oh I have a new phone! So I finally have an iphone now. I got it from M for Christmas. It's pink so I love it but I'm still getting used to it. I was pretty tight with my Samsung so it's quite a change. But the camera works wonders better so I'm very happy about that!


Shoes saved in the challenge: Asos Aspen lace-up duck boots
Wearing: Zara Woman winter coat, United colors of Benetton scarf, H&M studded bag, Mango skinny jeans (need to buy a new pair - that's my mission for the winter sales, to score a new pair of jeans as my black pair is already totally ruined and this one is holding on by a thread), Reserved sweater


I like these shoes alright but I must say I was a bit (well, very) disappointed when I got them because the color was different from the product picture. As you can see in the image above, the shoe is a dark blue - basically the same color as my jeans, but in the product picture, the shoe looks black. I would have preferred if the shoe was black as it would be more versatile. However, I like them okay with these jeans so it isn't a complete tragedy. I have two more shoe saves from this week but I'll save them for next week. So that I don't overwhelm you! See you next time, bya.

No comments: