Friday, November 1, 2013

Mel Dreams

 I'm not usually a girl set on brands but I do have a few that I love and repeatedly buy. Melissa is definitely one of those brands. I love the Vivienne Westwood collaboration with Melissa but I also love the regular Melissa shoes and the Mel ones as well. Over the weekend, when I went to the bus station to meet up with Lussy, I wore these shoes with an all black outfit but didn't get a picture so decided to save them again on Tuesday. Like I've mentioned before, the only really annoying part of the challenge is taking the photos. But then again, I guess that part is good for the blog, otherwise I'd have nothing to show you!


Shoes saved: Mel by Melissa Tangerine bow flat shoes in black bought via Asos
Where/ when: Saturday meeting my friend; Tuesday work
Wearing: Camaeiu sweater, H&M grey top, H&M black top (I need to buy more of these! They are so good for layering!), Reserved miniskirt, Cath Kidston Mushroom brooch



I wanted to show you a close-up of the brooch, isn't it so cute?? I love brooches but hardly ever wear them for fear of ruining my sweaters but this brooch is very light so I wasn't too worried. I think it completed the outfit nicely. Anyways, that's it for today. Happy November!

No comments: