Friday, November 8, 2013

Enjoying

As promised, here is the latest shoe challenge post. It's from today and I am literally wear this right now (well except for my coat, it'd be a bit weird if I still had my coat on at work, right?).


 Shoes saved: Melissa Enjoying lace-up flats in gold
Where/ when: today, work
Wearing: Zara dress, Zara grandpa sweater, Asos daisy studded belt, H&M coat, Zara office City bag

Although I wanted to get you a picture of the coat I decided sometimes less is more (it didn't really work out too well). I'm usually in a hurry in the mornings and I was superbly late today. And I suck at selfies. That aside, I really liked my outfit today and that doesn't happen enough lately. It's definitely time to do something about my the runt I seem to be in and I'll keep you posted how that goes. Anyways, till next time & wishing everyone a lovely weekend, xo.

No comments: