Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Special Day

So, remember when I mentioned that I went on a movie date on Monday? I finally have the photos ready! This was a special day and this is a special post as it is a shoe challenge post saving a special pair of shoes but it is also a Bloggers Do It Better post. And it features Mr. Pig at the end so it's pretty much perfect.


Shoes saved: Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Lady Dragon Cherry heels
Where/when: movie night Monday
Wearing: Camaeiu coat, Mango dress, Mark B for Topshop bag


I've had these shoes for two and half years. I haven't worn them that much, but that's because I consider them shoes for special occasions. I absolutely adore the cherries. They are chunky and pretty amazing. I'd usually wear them in the Spring or Summer but I think they're okay with the tights. Now because this is also a Bloggers Do It Better post, I should definitely mention my coat. It's one of my favorites (and that means I wear it quite a bit, like here, here and here). I adore the cut and the color. And I basically feel like Little Red Riding Hood every time I wear it.


I also want to mention the dress. It's from Mango and I bought it over a year ago for M's birthday party. It certainly didn't bring me luck the first time I wore it as I had to leave the party super early because I was feeling ill. But I still love the dress. The colors are beautiful and it feels like satin.


Well, that's all for now. I'll leave you with a photo of my darling little piggy - it's from today from our long walk. This is the bike trail that we have near our flat. It was perfect today as there were very few people out and so we basically had it to ourselves.

1 comment:

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Great red coat.
Visiting form BDIB.
Daphne.