Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding fevers


Last Saturday the boy & I were invited to a friend's wedding. It took place in Prague at the Staromestska radnice and the wedding lunch was over at V Zatisi and later we all went to the couple's house for a garden party. Luckily the weather was near perfect and it really was a lovely day indeed. I went as the yellow fairy in my Julien Macdonald strapless prom dress, Mango purse and Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Skyscraper heels. It was the first time I wore them and to be honest, they definitely were NOT the most comfortable shoes. I was in loads of pain since they scrunched up my toes. Luckily there was a lot of sitting involved.

We still have two weddings to attend this summer. It seems that everyone is getting married or turning thirty. Speaking of birthdays and celebrations, about three or so weeks ago we attended a weekend getaway birthday party at Zbonice, the cabin was called Devin. It really was a great cabin - with a pool table, a small swimming pool and a sauna. It was so nice to just hang out with friends and eat grilled food. We were there Friday and Saturday and Sunday morning we left for Prague. My only complaint was that it could have been warmer but that's really not much of a complaint anyways.




It was great during the day but at night I was freezing. Reminder to self: next time pack more warm clothing! Because summers in the Czech Republic suck. But then again, this happens basically anytime I go anywhere. You'd think I'd learn by now but nope. Same old same old mistake over and over again. But as I said, when the weather is the only thing that's not perfect, well that's pretty darn good.

Till next time,
V

1 comment:

Pink Haired Princess said...

Yeah sadly the VW closed toe shoes can really pinch your toes after a while. Sounds like a lovely summery outfit though x