Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring has sprung

The weather has been blissfully nice for the past two days, which under normal circumstances would be perfect but I can't really enjoy it at the moment because I've got a terrible cold. Yup. I'm surrounded by tissues and fantasizing about honeyed tea. I'm also dreading a certain photo shoot I have planned for tomorrow as my flat is a mess and am in no mood to clean it up. I'm watching "12 Dates of Christmas" on youtube and dreaming up things I'll be doing once the weather gets even warmer.

I want to purchase an amazing flat or little house. I want to plant flowers either in a garden or on a balcony. I want the pig to has his own room. Heck, I want to have more room myself. And I totally want a bike. And here's my inspiration:


1 comment:

Pink Haired Princess said...

Oh no : ( We had sun for a couple of days then it's been strong winds and rain ever since, so I've not ventured out.