Friday, August 10, 2012

Hair Hues

I talk about change. I want to change. But do I change? Not much. Maybe little things. Like my hair. 

I like to change my hair a lot. It's like a Madonna thing without the great stylists and hair dressers. Definitely a danger zone occasionally. But sometimes I get things right. How it turned out the last time, well, let's just say I'm not completely convinced. But it's not all bad.

Walking Mr. Piggy (not shown) this morning.
 I changed my hair color sometime last week (or the week before? time blends...) and here's me being all casual on my morning walk with my pig. I haven't been "face on" here on the blog in ages because I feel ridiculous taking photos of my own head but it was a must. I might need to get a camera ready friend to join me on my walks or something. Speaking of neediness, I'll be posting summer Files of New in the next few days. There was a lot of stuff I "needed" this summer. Till then, xoxo, Veronique

No comments: