Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's been a while...

I know, I know. Each time I come here after godknowshowlong and say the same things: sorry, uni work load, exams, will try harder next time etc. And believe me I really do mean it. BUT then come the everyday troubles of a university student and I just set the blog aside. So anyways, I still have a few exams to finish up but I want to (try to) give more time to this here blog.

For starters I thought I'd recommend a nail product I have been using for the past two weeks or so:
It's a nail hardener by Douglas and I bought it because I stopped wearing fake nails and after acrylic nails your real nails are really thin and frail. And then they tend to break and look horrible so you go back to the fake nails. But I don't want to do that anymore. I've decided to break the cykle by sticking with what I've got and making my own real nails stronger and healthier. It definitely means more maintenance (filing the nails almost daily, adding the nail hardener, no biting!) but I'm willing to bet that if I stay with it till the end, it will pay off.

What do you use for your nails? Any suggestions?

No comments: