Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sunglasses Refashion

 I am a bit of a hoarder.. and sometimes I collect things that I don't get much use out of. For instance, I have quite a few pairs of sunglasses that I don't wear but am reluctant to give or throw away..

Solution?

DIY with stickers!

 These are from Asos and in theory I love them, but in real life the frames are a bit too thick. Two little hearts help soften them up a bit...

 These are from H&M and are super old but I don't like the thought that I'd throw them away only to go and buy a new pair of pink glasses. And everyone should have a pair of pink glasses.. one tiny heart on the side and they feel like new again!

 I found this pair of glasses, I'm sure there's a story behind that but all I remember is that I found them, and they got hearts on both sides.

 Last but not least: elbow patches for glasses - okay, maybe not but to me it looks like a pair of elbow patches no? Glasses from Asos, new, but thought they needed something..
 So cute!

Anyways, the moral of the story is: don't be afraid to experiment by adding a special unique touch to accessories. I'm usually not shy of a pair of scissors or gluw but using stickers is a safe way, cause you can always remove the sticker if you don't like how it looks. (Unless you use super glue..)

No comments: