Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring

 We have a tradition for the first of May. It's a holiday over here and girls are supposed to get a kiss under a cherry tree for good luck and "not to dry out". Not that I believe in the curse or whatever but I like going out and enjoying the free day outside.This year the boy and I went to Divoka Sarka, which is a lovely park area with a lake in Prague. I wore my new Bershka mini skirt and an old H&M tee along with my trusty Pull&Bear bag, RayBan sunglasses, Asos watch and melissa sandals. Not completely sure what I did on the first last year but here's a picture from Spring time last year...
I reckon I look pretty much the same, no? For a completely non-related topic - I just finished reading Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell --a book I thrifted last week. I love thrifting books:)) Here's my review over at goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/322557109.

No comments: