Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm back!!

Miss me? I know I've been MIA for way too long and this blog has been oh so neglected and everything but what can I say? Life is hectic! I'll have you know though that I have been wearing shoes and sometimes - though not too often - saving them via taking a photo. It's been a "flats" month, which errands and crazy schedules and exams and due dates and slacking off a little.
I won't enlarge every pair since some are def. not special enoughor I just can't be bothered to upload so many pictures. My net connection is slow. But some pairs def. do deserve a bit of a mention, like the ones pictured above -- Stradivarius sparkle flats -- I bought these sometime last year on sale and love how they sparkle. I'm wearing an Asos dress, Stradivarius cropped leather jacket, Asos collar necklace, Mango bag and Reserved tights -- I kinda love this outfit. 
 

No comments: