Friday, April 6, 2012

Boring to Wearable

I bought these shoes last year after finding out that the shoes I was waiting on weren't coming. It was a sad sad story of shipping malfunction, so in order to lift my spirits I bought these wedges. They were quite cheap and looked ok-ish so why not, right. Anyways, all-in-all I think I wore them like once (for the shoe challenge) and then forgot all about them. But then earlier this week I was thinking about purchasing these cowboy-esque boots from Asos and then coloring their wooden heel black (I'm not much of a fan of the wooden heel - I like a wooden wedge but when it's just the lone heel = yuck!) and then I thought of these wedges and knew I had to do a DIY. I like them now a lot more. I've worn them already but only took a phone photo of the outfit. Might post it later. Anyways, I hope yall have a lovely Easter, xox, V

No comments: