Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Indian Girl

 Monday I had a presentation on Zitkala Sa's autobiographical essays and I thought it would be appropriate to dress the part :) I wore my Zara long tee/dress, a pair of H&M opaque tights, a thrifted Next knitted top, Stradivarius shawl, vintage belt, Topshop earmuffs, and most importantly my Zara boots.
As I've mentioned before, I'm taking part in the Shoeperwoman Shoe Challenge again, and this time it's even better!! Shoeperwoman & Shoeperman have changed their site a bit and it's like an interactive forum and has lots of new aspects. I really like the new appearance of the site:) Anyways, I have 256 pairs of shoes in total and so far I have saved 18 pairs of shoes!! And for those who asked: here's a pic of my shoe storage:
*I do have some boots/winter shoes in an additional storage space under the bed :)

No comments: