Friday, February 24, 2012

Daily Wears: Uni style

 I had had this post planned for yesterday but my internet kept falling out and I hadn't been able to upload the photos. The outfits are from yesterday and the day before, both were worn to classes and lectures.
Above: H&M gold sweater (new, love it! and was oh so cheap!), Zara jeans, vintage belt, Stradivarius brogues, Lipsy bangle watch, Asos mustache earrings
Below: H&M DIYed tee, H&M black tank top, vintage belt, old old Zara skinny jeans, River Island bag (it's relatively new - bought during our Dubai trip - and the zipper has already broken, so can't recommend it :'( - otherwise would have been the perfect bag), River Island furry ankle boots (love these, they've gotten a lot of wear during this winter)
 This semester seems a lot more stressfull than the last one and it's mainly due to overdue work from the last one. I hate it when that happens but it's completely my own fault (laziness & sleepiness + vacation). Luckily thou Spring is a'comin and that makes all the difference. I love love love Spring. Hope you all have something to look forward to, xox, Miss V

No comments: