Thursday, February 9, 2012

247 Rocker Barbie (Would Wear)

 Because of the snow & cold these shoes were obvi worn only indoors. When I first saw these shoes, they immediately reminded me of Barbie doll shoes (due to the color). I also fell in love with the pale blue sole (who says only red soles matter?!). When styling these shoes I thought: what kind of a Barbie would I want to be? Well, the answer was: Rocker Barbie. As if just on que, I thrifted this light knit sweater today and I had this new leather mini at hand (one you haven't seen here before).
wearing: Bershka suedette heels, Promod leather skirt, thrifted Next sweater
 I thrifted this sweater today after finshing my exam. I absolutely adore the cut and style of it. It's semi see-through and can be either dressed down or up. The mini is also one of my new favorites - bought in the post Christmas sales. Below you can see a close-up of the shoes.
Barbie would be proud:)

No comments: