Wednesday, February 8, 2012

246 The Last of the Vaca

 What: Pull&Bear checked trainers
Where: Dubai
Wearing: ABOVE - I just wanted to show you the beautiful aquarium at the Dubai Mall (this picture has - obviously - nothing to do with the shoes;) - but anyways, Zara scarf, H&M tee
BELOW - H&M men's shirt in XS, H&M tank top, Zara sunglasses, H&M mama pants, RiverIsland bag, F&F socks
These shoes were a godsend. I had forgotten to pack any go-to-comfy shoes with me for my trip, so when I was blistered from the shoes I wore for the flight I had quite the problem on my hands: the boy wanted to do a LOT of walking and my feet were killing me in all my packed shoes. The shoes I brought were all good BUT since I already had sensitive feet, they just wouldn't do. So I set out to find a comfy and still stylish pair of converse-esque shoes. Pull&Bear is the place to go. I already own a pair of Pull&Bear trainers and I love them dearly. So I was super happy to find the last pair of these shoes (shoes I had been eyeing in Prague for quite a while actually). I love the checked upper and the white sole. Perfect with my checked shirt:) I wore them loads during the trip and I dare say that when the snow melts away, I'll be wearing them a lot here in Prague as well.)

No comments: