Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rantaranta

Yesterday was my big exam and as it was a written one, I have no clue how it turned out. All I do know is that is was hard, really really hard. And you need to have at least 70 % correct to pass (so not fair!). Anyways, after my exam I stopped by H&M and bought myself a pair of khaki trousers and a pair of black slacks:) I then popped by Stradivarius and bought the most darling gown ever which I cannot wait for it to be warm enough to wear (e.g. summertime). I also went to Zara but all their shoes were GONE?! Horrible horrible tragedy. Anyways, I'll hopefully post some photos of the new things soon, but not today, since I'm at the lab and in full throtle. There was a nice surprise waiting for me at the lab (a belatted christmas pressie from my bro - the novel Generation Kill.) I absolutely LOVED the HBO miniseries so I am excited about having the chance to read the book:))

No comments: