Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bowdacious

I was hoping to be feeling much better today but sadly quite the opposite happened. I was also hoping to get tons of stuff done but instead all I managed to do was walk Dracul (aka Mr. Piggy) and make myself lunch, otherwise was stuck in bed or watching a few back episodes of some shows. And I feel exhausted from just doing that much! I didn't even bother getting dressed (I went out wearing my PJ top covered by a trusty sweater and a pair of casual jeans, with Uggs on as well - thus definitely no pictures needed!)
But since I had promised you a post, I've decided to give you a peek at some of my favorite hair accessories. Now, as you may know, I have vast difficulties with my hair (e.g. I usually don't even bother to brush it much less style it somehow). So if I do feel like making somewhat of an effort, I usually just stick a bow into a braid. And no, that is not a metaphore. Anyways, one of the Christmas gifts I got was a hair curler, so I have been flirting with styling my hair when I go out (though obviously not today). I'm thinking 2012 might be a good year to start paying more attention to my hair, afterall, a nice hair style does 1-up the whole outfit...back tomorrow - well maybe - till then, xox, MsV

No comments: