Friday, January 13, 2012

241 The Newest of the New

 Yeah, so yesterday I bought another pair of shoes. This time they weren't from Zara though :)) but from their sister company Stradivarius. When I saw them at store (and I could swear they weren't there last week) I was literally stopped in my tracks. They reminded me of creepers in a way and I have a huge love for creepers. I tried them on and knew I couldn't leave them behind...
 Wearing: Zara leather trousers, vintage belt, Zara David Bowie tee (also wore this darling new sweater from Stradivarius but sadly forgot to snap a picture of it). The boy & I went to see the hollywood version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movie last night & I thought leather pants were a must:) Thematic dressing...
 Close-ups of the shoes. I absolutely adore the tassel detailing and the wooden wedge. Now just five more pairs to go & I'm done! (That is, before going on my vacation & buying loads more shoes :))

2 comments:

KimHatesThat said...

I awarded you with the versatile Blog Award! :) http://kimhatesthis.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

I love your blog, it's really great<3

Very Veronique said...

thanks so much:)