Monday, December 12, 2011

233 fake bows and all that cal

 I wasn't sure if I was going to include these shoes or not in the shoe challenge but then I thought "why not?" and so here they are.
Wearing: Topshop shorts, Zara tee, RayBan glasses, self-made bow (the second which I made on my sewing machine, so happy with it!). Below is a close-up of the heels from a different time I was wearing them...
 I love the block heel (and to think I've had these shoes or like what four five years? - pretty neat). And the color which I DIYed by adding loads of black shoe polish.

 I just finished reading Caprice Crane's first novel "Stupid and Contagious" and I am in love with this author. It is a perfect read!! Just click on the link above to be directed to amazon.com's page. You're welcome.

No comments: