Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shoe Challenge number 226?

 What: GlamLong shearling detail leather wedges
Wearing: Topshop dress, Asos harness belt, Gap sweater, H&M tights, Topshop bag (from which I dug out my phone and thus everything else is well everywhere..)
Where: dinner out with the boy
The boy snapped the first photo in a hurry to get the photo-taking business behind him, yeah yeah, he really *loves* his blog duties. I was on the phone with my dear Mum, complaining about the head cold I've had the past two weeks. It's the bloody cold Prague weather that's behind it, I really should just move to some place in the tropics. Anyways, you might remember these wedges from a prior shopping post, when I just got them. I can't believe it has taken me so long to save them, they are so comfy and so cute! (Obv. the best combo, right?) Anyways anyways, I'm off to bed with Chuck Palanuik's Haunted. I might do a book review later, I've got four books I'm currently reading. See you then, with a Christmas cookie maybe, xox, MsV

No comments: