Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hair and nails

 Thou I was running close-to-late in my morning schedule before heading off to uni class, I decided to style a fishtail braid.) I love this type of braid but for ages didn’t really know how to do it. Luckily, I found a tutorial for it here (http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/09/how-to-style-a-fishtail-braid-.html) and I love how it turned out).
During my break in between classes I popped by Topshop and bought this amazing and completely fucking perfect headband with these awesome studs. I am in love, really. I'm now running off to meet up with the Boy and in a hurry (as usual) so will keep this short, the last photo of today's bunch is of nail stickers I bought at H&M with a gift voucher I had. I wanted to try out how nail stickers work vs. nail polish and I guess I'm more conservative than I thought cause I like nail polish better. But I'm glad I tried and yall know how I feel about hearts so I'll be sporting this coat on my nails till it fades:)
Xoxox, MsVeve

No comments: