Thursday, November 24, 2011

Another Save (227)

 What: H&M lace-up ankle boots
Wearing: Topshop top, Miss Selfridge mini-skirt, H&M tights, H&M black tank top
Don't you just hate it when you look all over the flat and cannot find the pair of shoes you're looking for? I honestly had to search EVERYWHERE only to find these boots in the first place I had looked but hiding further back (too far for me to notice the first time around). Anyways, these are my H&M ankle boots, bought about two winters ago way back when I was still working at H&M. And when I had a best friend. Which has nothing to do with these shoes but it was on the back of my mind so I thought I'd just let it out there, into the blogsphere. I only have a few more shoes left to shoe-save and I'm getting all excited about that (true - I do have two pairs of shoes ordered and on the way to me as we speak but nonetheless, those don't count yet so whatever:) I'm also thinking about getting rid of a few pairs (some of which I didn't even count in the shoe challenge - also some shoes have already been thrown away even after being saved - like at least three pairs - so it's a bit hard to keep track of things. According to the blog-count, there are only 5 pairs left to save but my shoe list tells a different story..) Anyways, these ankle boots are here to stay cause I love them and the memory of how I first saw them in store and knew I just had to have them.. I love a good shoe love, xox, MsV

No comments: