Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

This year I wanted to go out and dress up and ladidada, UNFORTUNATELY the boy wasn't game. So instead Saturday was a time for family and we went to the family grave of his greatgreats and paid our respect. (Obviously, no costume needed.) And when we got back home from our family matters, it was already late and we stayed home and watched some scary movies. 

Anyways, if I had gone to the planned Halloween party, I would have gone as Little Red Riding Hood. She's my favorite costume choice.)) 

Speaking of Lil' Red, I also love that Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode when Buffy dresses up as her! I used to be quite a Buffy fan.. (The first three seasons were awesome, season 4-6 ok, but 7?? I didn't even watch most of the episodes as they were just blah)

So maybe next year ey? What yall go as? Xoxo, MsVeve

No comments: