Wednesday, October 12, 2011

206 Death of an Angel

 What: Asos leather open toe ankle boots
Where: here & there
Wearing: Bershka jeans, vintage belt, Zara sweater and romance comics tee, Six earrings, Pull&Bear socks
 I adore Romance Comics covers, especially Bad Romances. This tee features a lovely red headed girl who's love is a killer. Hmm.

Anyways, it's rainy season here in Prague. rainy and cold. And obviously open toed shoes are not the best option. Still have a few pairs I have to get through thou and I need to hurry since The Cold will set in soon. Fashion bloggers divide into two camps come autumn: one side loves the changing of the seasons (ohh boots! and lovely pretty coats! happyhappy) the other side is mortified (fucking cold weather. freezing fucking cold. wet. rainy nastiness and then snow and ice. ugg boots.) I am somewhere in the middle: though I do like boots and coats and cute shawls and mittens etc., I get cold real easily and that means I am literally freezing during the whole of winter. Not something to be looking forward to... What side are you on?

2 comments:

nouchaline said...

TWO HUNDRED AND TWO :O
that is a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of shoes! yikes! I'm so proud of you for keeping up with the challenge, I'm having a hard time with the remember to take a picture thing :/

These are such a lovelypair of ankle boots, love the color!!

Very Veronique said...

I know, the taking the photos part is the hardest!