Monday, October 10, 2011

204 Autumn oh No!

 What: Gate wedges
Where: whole day at uni (and a rainy day at that!)
Wearing: Mango tee, H&M leggings and socks, H&M leather skirt, Asos harness belt, (also had on a sweater and trench and my favorite Topshop bag. Plus new favorite umbrella.)
 Now comfy and practical heeled shoes - a must for the autumn season surely. This might not be the most exciting shoe but it's still quite nice and at least it's not black (and thus ultimately more boring).
Anyways, remember that Asos harness belt I was all cuckoo about? Yeah, this is it! Finally I wore it. I love it so much but find it quite hard to mix it into regular day-outifts. Thus today was a good day. Now I must be off to get some school work done and have a pistacio nut snack while reading Silence of the Lambs (damn is it good as a book!)

No comments: