Friday, September 16, 2011

Shoe Challenge #193: You look in the mirror and see someone else

 What: Topshop gold heeled sandals
Wearing: Stradivarius wet look mini skirt (with pockets!:), H&M tank top, gifted leather festival pouch bag (gift from my late granny)

 I love the heel on these sandals! I bought them during my London trip in the Mothership Topshop store and they were on super sale and cost me only 10 pounds! They have a lovely shape and I really like the detailing on the shoes as well. Sadly they could be a bit more comfortable. But you can't have it all can you. Anyways, with this outfit I kept things simple with a white vest top and a black mini.
I have one more shoe post from yesterday to post and then I'm off to pick up the car etc. What are your weekend plans? We're heading to hick town again.

2 comments:

Wanda TheBlow said...

to tetovanie .. celkovo tie tetovania su super !
ako rada by som ti dopriala poriadnu zrkadlovku, nech su fotky v lepšej kvalite :p

Very Veronique said...

ha no ja bych si ji take prala :D