Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shoe Challenge #189: Everybody Everywear

 What: Irregular choice Flick Flack heels
Where: movie night
Wearing: Pull&Bear red leather-esque pants, Zara tee, H&M belt, Stradivarius bag, favorite necklace, Reserved earrings
 A lighthearted post. One to bring me back from thoughts of 10 years ago..
I bought these pants with the Every Body Every Wear upcoming challenge in mind. I was out shopping celebrating the fact that I PASSED AN IMPORTANT UNI Exam and there they were. I resisted the first time I saw them but after reading that the next EBEW challenge would be colored pants, I was convinced.)
 I was gonna wear them with Iron Fist eyeball wedges but then The Shoe Girl Gemma has a IC month thing going on, so it was these heels instead.. I love IC shoes:) These flicker flack heels are just too cute, with the polka dot/ floral print and I'm a sucker for red shoes. And I love love love the print on the soles too!
My little piggie, being all cute and not caring one bit about shoes:)
Hope you are all save and sound, enjoying a sunny weekend.

Colored Pants </P>
<P></P>
<P>Everybody, Everywear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pants and those shoes are very cute. What is life like in Czechoslovakia? You have a pig, do you? Stop by my blog and say hi. Follow me, too.

Love from Oregon USA,
Danielle
xoxoxoxo

when morning comes

my twitter

Anonymous said...

Oh, your little piggie is a cutie. And congrats on passing the exam--the pants were well deserved.