Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lusting after - the RARE addition





If there is a brand I love for amazing ,trendy (and affordable, or well if you have any money to spare) dresses it has got to be Rare. I'd buy every single one if I had the cash (which I don't), starting with the sequinned bodice number, the block color two-tone dress and the amazing and utterly rad studded collar dress. The floral one isn't bad either but not as utterly mind-blowing as the rest. Granted, these aren't NY Fashion week worthy or London Milan, but for a wearable and attainable brand they're really some ok dresses right? (photos via asos.com)

2 comments:

Liz Lizo said...

Love these looks, didnt know about this brand, thanks for posting.

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT

Very Veronique said...

:)) if you get anything, let me know:)