Friday, August 12, 2011

Shoe Challenge #159: Lazy as a Pig

 What: Stradivarius summer wedges
Where: at home before heading off to work
Wearing: Zara jeans, Reserved top
A typical morning for us: both me and Mr. Piggy lazy as hell, me deciding what to wear, Mr. Piggy resting, then taking manditory pictures of outfit with shoes. Yeah, a bloggers morning, right? Then off to work (late as usual). Today I'm having a hard time concentrating on work, somehow my thoughts are drawn towards other things, like the book which I'm reading (Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs), shoes I'm lusting after (Mango, wedged clogs with shearling detail, want them so bad but a bit helplessly since they don't ship to Czech Republic://), curernt sale offers at Office shoes and new autumn lines in my fave stores. Yes, today is very much about clothes and shoes. I'm thinking on about the upcoming season and absolutely dreading the colder weather to come. I still have SO MANY open toed shoes to get thru and then what? What will I be wearing in the winter?? I've worn most of my boots already and it's just depressing really. Anyways, enough of the rant and back to work, xoxo, MsVeve

No comments: