Tuesday, August 30, 2011

179 Indian Summer

 What: Bata tassle sandals
Where: all day (at work, then dinner with the boy + train ride home)
Photos are at: the train station
Wearing: H&M leggings, H&M shorts, Dorothy Perkins tank top, H&M heart print crop top, Christian Dior bag, Bershka watch/necklace
 Another summer day though not as hot as the weekend was.. These are my last flat sandals that needed saving. I bought them 2 years ago? (honestly not sure) and I was mad about tassles/fringes at the time.)
 The bag/purse I'm wearing is my all-time-favorite Christian Dior treasure. I wear it loads but always forget to photograph it. I love that I can wear it cross-body and the contrast of the black vs. the light brown. I promise better pictures at some point.)
 The boy, being all whatchyadoin'.
Now off to save the rest of the summer shoesies!

No comments: