Thursday, July 21, 2011

Recently purchased items

 My love for Asos.com is nothing new. They have some amazing shoes (even from their own line) and stock brands such as Kurt Geiger and Irregular Choice. Further more, they have FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Which equals to The Best Thing Ever.
 I couldn't resist buying these shoes. It was my birthday. I had been lusting after: block heeled shoes (check), polka dotted heels (check), red heels (check), pvc heeled shoes (check) and some crazy wedges (check check).
 I'm still lusting after a pair of wedges with multi strap buckles. Such as the Bertie Superstar wedges. But no such luck in that area. Seems that everytime I find I shoe like that it is already hopelessly sold-out. Big time bummer.
I'm also craving some leopard print wedged booties (preferrably ope toed, such as the legendary Topshop ones), found a sweet pair over at Amazon.co.uk but their shipping is just ridiculous. Ugh.

No comments: