Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shoe Challenge #92: DIY to make it better.

 What: Monton strappy mini-wedge sandals
Where: lunch + out with Mr. Piggy
Wearing: H&M leather midi skirt, Mango sweater top, Stradivarius leather belt, Mango handbag, Swatch watch
 As you can see from the first photo the sandals used to have a strap across the ankle, but that cut into my skin and made blisters so I never really wore them much. So today, having a little time to myself, I took out the scissors! Yes. I did. And I made the strap shorter so it would fasten in a casual and loose way.
 They might not hold as well as they did before but I think they look better and they sure feel better! (No longer cutting into my skin!)
 Mr. Piggy wasn't really interested in today's Shoe Challenge, he was just happy to be out.

No comments: