Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shoe Challenge #80: Not just another pair of ankle boots!

What: Zara zipper detail black ankle boots with kitten heel
Where: dinner with the Boy and shopping for a gift for his Mum (she's having a b-day celebration this Friday)
Wearing: Zara skinny jeans, H&M purplke coat, Promod white shirt, Zara cut-out detail black tank-top, Stradivarius bag, Reserved earrings 
 
 These were actually the first ever pair of ankle boots that I ever purchased. I remember totally falling head over heels in lust with them for their zipper detailing on the side, I thought they were so special. Nowadays I don't get as much wear out of them as I used to (never mind the weather, just in general really) and they had the heels better beat up but I had them fixed at my favorite shoe fixing place like two months ago (?) and promised myself to wear them at least for the sake of the shoe challenge and I must say, they are so comfy and I still like the shape of the shoe and the zipper, might just start wearing them more after all. Next autumn that is, now it's time for Spring:)
 On the way to meet up with the Boy I took some random photos so that you can see a little of what surrounds me. The photo above is just by the tram stop (one stop from my flat) and below is on the way to the restaurant and shopping centre near by.

No comments: