Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shoe Challenge #86: Blue flat shoes are my new addiction, Yeah.

 What: Firetrap jelly flats in electric blue
Where: doc's + shopping
Wearing: Vero Moda cut out detail dress, F&F red bow detail belt, Zara sweater, gifted bag from my Mum with broche that I made, Topshop head band
So I went to look in H&M and right away fell in love with a few things but I'm on a tight budget now so only bought one top that was on sale and I know I'll wear it on Friday to dinner with my Boy's parents (They still haven't seen all my tatts so the top has 3/4 sleeves which is perfect). I was eyeing these white crochete shorts which were pretty rad but for 799,- Kc I thought them a bit too much considering that I probably wouldn't get much wear outta them:/ But still they were really cute:) They also had a bunch so cute sun dresses and short skirts. Really could have bought out the whole store almost if I had the money of course:)

1 comment:

Zala said...

Like your pics and of course the outfit. I would love to own a pair in this color.