Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shoe Challenge #83: Typical us

 What: River Island gold studded beige flats
Where: out with the boy (lunch at his parents' place + out shopping)
Wearing: Topshop dress, Topshop studded belt, H&M scarf, Stradivarius belt, Topshop heart shaped earrings, H&M tights
Totally love spending the weekend at the boy's parents' flat, his Mum bakes a mean apple pie:) Plus they have all these neat parks close by, perfect for going on walks in the nice weather.. The boy bought me these flats on our London trip and they are the perfect casual yet stylish shoe. The gold studs/spikes really lift them up a level. Anyways, this is us on a typical Sunday, after lunch going on a walk and to the shops. Today we went and bought a kitchen weighing-machine (so I can weigh out the pig feed for Mr. Piggy). Anyways, as you can see from the first pic, yeah my Boy is tall. I mean I'm quite tall at 180 cm (5 ft 11 inches) but he is waaaay taller than me (198 cm = 6 ft 6 inches), which is pretty rad cause I can ge away with wearing the most ridiculous uber-high heels I want and he STILL is a bit taller than me and can make me feel all lady-like and perfect. Yeah, that's love.

No comments: