Friday, March 11, 2011

Shoe Challenge #29: golden girl

What: Topshop gold leather quilted flats
Where: Off to uni and then work
Wearing: Topshop red polka-dot mini-dress, black H&M tights, Stradivarius oversized cardi, Topshop headband


My pig seems to really like to be in my shoe challenge photos. Well, he does love shoes, so I guess that makes sense. These flats from Topshop are super comfy and I love the color. It's a really stand-out gold, which totally makes people check out your feet all the time.) Oh have any of you tried the PUMA design your own shoe thing? My boyfriend did and I helped him design his shoes (lucky me!:) and they finally arrived yesterday. Unfortunately they aren't exactly how we designed them (wtf?!) and the pink was supposed to be purple. Bummer.
 Here the shoe itself, I think they look ok but if the pink had been the purple (as it should have been), would have looked way better.. I wonder what Shoeperwoman would say?.)

No comments: