Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shoe Challenge #26: pretty in pink

Although it was still a rather cold day, the sun was shining and everything was bright and lovely. I opted to wear a quirky pair of casual shoes. I'm not much of a fan of trainers but when they're converse-ish and as cute as a button, well, I all for it. These were a really cheap buy ages ago in NY. 
Wearing: H&M pink tights (love these! wich I had more pairs..), Mango coat, was also wearing a floral miniskirt which you can't see thou, and my fave red zara v-necked sweater. Also a very colorful and happy winter shawl from H&M.
Here's the photo that some of you were asking me for via email. (fyi the blog email has changed from msveve@seznam.cz - which I no longer use - to ronkostrou@hotmail.com) I already posted it up on facebook page and I promise that once I'll have time I'll make a proper post about London, but my net connection is horrible now so :// 
Anyways, so this is the photo of the shoes I bought on my London trip. Plus a adorable Dorothy Perkins clutch I totally feel in love with.

No comments: