Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shoe Challenge #18: DIY!

 What: Zara leather boots I turned into ankle flats
Where: going to the doctor's, meeting with my landlord
Wearing: Zara skinny jeans, Zara pocket detailed shirt, Bershka sweater, Bershka coat, Topshop bag and ear-muffs
Yesterday when I went to my parents' house I picked these boots up from the stash I still keep over there. I bought them two years ago I think and worn them a few times but I never really liked how the top part of the boot looked (a bit too saggy and just wasn't me), so I cut them up and turned them into ankle boots. They still need a little bit of sowing and I'd like to add some nice studded detailing but I think this DIY was a great idea:)

What about you.. do you ever DIY project things do don't wear or not?

No comments: