Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shoe Challenge #12: R.I.P.

the new boots to replace the emptiness in my heart ehm the old ones
 the old boots, perhaps the last time out and about?
 wearing: zara brown jersey miniskirt, H&M knitted sweater, Stradivarius leather jacket, Benetton shawl, Zara handbag
 the horrible crack!
 the horrible crack in flash! aargh!
Dracul examining the new boots


The King is dead, long live the King. One of my favorite pairs of flat boots died today. They were a simple slouchy pair of black ankle boots. I loved these boots. They'd go just as well with a skirt as with a pair of jeans. You could wear them on top or tucked in. Or with leg warmers over them. Anyways, after my morning exam at uni (I passed! YESSSS!) I went for a little shopping trip (something for me and something for m'sweetie, Valentine's Day just round the corner and all..) and my beautiful boots.. aaaargh!... cracked. I was so so sad. Ended up buying a new pair of similar boots in Zara (as seen in the first picture) to muffle the pain away but still, heartbreaking.

No comments: