Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shoe Challenge #6: Meet the parents


 Getting dressed and deciding on which shoes to challenge:)


Trying out the look with knee high socks and Bershka beige cardigan..

 

What: Motive motorcyckle boots
Where: Out to dinner
Wearing: Bershka dress, H&M black cardigan, Promod headband

So technically this post title is lying since I already met the parents many many times, but I just liked the sound of it so I went with it. I ended up wearing the black cardigan instead of the beige one and left the knee high socks at home too, the only reason why I decided to post the photo on here is because notice the pig under the table?? The heating system is there and he likes to stand there. Also it's a great picture of his "what I do?" expression:)) Anyways, I've worn these motorcyckle boots countless times since I've bought them (not long ago, ehm) and they're great that they have a zipper on the side so you don't have to lace them up everytime. Huge time saver! I've worn a lot of shoes from my shoe challenge lately but the down side is haven't taken any pictures so doesn't count:// Taking pictures is such a pain right now since basically no time (uni exam month) and the weather is crap. Well, I guess that's why it's a challenge then, huh? Wearing a new dress from Bershka, one that I really have come to love. Casual yet stylish and the print is really pretty, plus the sleeves:) I love them. The dress came with a belt and cost only 199,- Kc. Insane.

No comments: