Friday, December 31, 2010

the last post of 2010

It's been quite a year. Leaving VSCHT uni... Moving from my parents' house to live in a rented flat on my own. Being left by my ex-best friend for godknowswhat reasons and finding a new best friend, one whom I deeply charish and care for, my sweet Gabi. Getting a pet piggy, an amazing creature, so smart and fun, Dracul. New love.. a man I can look up to, both literally and figuratively. Hi sweetie! And going to filda, the faculty of arts, at the grand ol' Charles uni. Yeah and kinda in that order too. Deciding I wanna be am a writer. Falling for one too many dresses (my poor bank account!) and some pretty rad heels. There have been a lot of changes.. Anyways, am hoping next year will be as thrilling and delightful.))


WISHING A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

No comments: