Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lusting after...








I know it's summer and like a million degrees outside but still, I already have the upcoming season on my mind. As well as some naughty pop art. Hella good!

Anyways, I am dying to find a cute petite coat like in the second photo. So chic! Then my heart is set on knitwear (this little number comes from the Swedish trio Dagmar) and fur. But for the time being these studded ballet flats would work wonders, don't ya think? (From BonaFide). I'm currently seeking a tutu inspired skirt, or maybe even the real thing. Hmmm. And last but not least, a tight 'proper' leather skirt (have one ordered actually, from Topshop, due to arrive sometime next week, yeay!)

1 comment:

Meream said...

I need a pair (or two) of them pink flats! And belated happy birthday! :)