Monday, March 22, 2010

Just a couple of party pics..


..which those whom notice tagged photos on facebok have already seen, yeah, I know. But I haven't had any time to take proper photos of the Topshop slip dress so at least here you can see it out in the real world. To be perfectly honest, I was really thinking about photoshoping these and giving me at least a hint of colour but then thought, hey! I may be pale but I'm proud! And this way I could easily get some small role in a zombie movie, hip hip  hurray. Anyways, have all of you NOTICED?? Spring has FINALLY arrived!!! It's true, the sun is shining and everything is looking up (well sort of, some things even spring can't seem to fix just yet, huh.) and it's time to put the winter coats away and take that favorite leather jacket for a spin. And switch the boots for balerina flats and strappy sandals, or actually, no, not quite yet (still a bit too cold for that, damn!). Till then still dreaming of the perfect perfect nude heels...

No comments: