Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A few more from the st-martins show..

My facebook friends know these photos but I felt I still needed to post them here. I love love love st-martins. Amazing clothes, fun and feminine. Colorful yet chic. I got to keep the last dress and trust me that I cannot wait to wear it but alas the snow has returned and will have to wait awhile. Anyways, the goings on in my life: have almost completely moved now, just a closet and two cabinets away from perfection. My best friend and I have broken up and girlfriend won't even pick up the phone, wow. Believe me when I say I didn't see that one coming, (apparently our ways have parted and this all happened with no explanation needed?) and am now in the process of dealing with post romantic break-up and this to boot. When it rains it pours evidently. But am using it all for a good script and it'll all be to some good one day to come. Or so I hope. Planning some new ink and looking for a second job oh and btw, am finally off sick leave and back at the lab. Feels good to be back:). Also planning many a photoshoot and perhaps a trip soon to clear my mind, any ideas?

No comments: