Friday, January 8, 2010

Hypnotize me. (For a sleepless night)

Hypnotize me with your lies. Hit and run, but in disguise.

Take the spire and push it through, just as long as it's stuck in you.

As you break it, bleed it out. Thinkin you know what's it bout.

Then the fall, the tall's are hard. Playing it by with a missing card.

There's nothing like an easy game. But once you lose, it's none the same.

Careful now, lover lost. This here one, is worth the cost.

Tiptoeing gently, soft and light. Until once more, we say goodnight.
 
poem written by MsVeve one late sleepless night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

How you find ideas for articles, I am always lack of new ideas for articles. Some tips would be great