Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Huh.

I know I haven't written in over a week and I apologize, it's just because it's winter. And we're pretty much snowed in, more snow on the way for Friday, temperatures are going to record lows and I'm in the middle of my university exam month and quite depressed. Things have been pretty up and down with the Boy and I feel like I'm losing my mind. Desperately waiting on Spring to come and rescue me:). Time of fun fashion, I mean, in all honesty, there is NO fashion fun in winter. Well there's fashion week of course but sadly no chance of going unless choose to drop out of uni (and no, not really an option). The last thing I bought myself was a pair of snow boots and I've been thanking my lucky stars for that bold choice cause I would DIE without them. Now I'm daydreaming of spring/summer dresses and cute bright colored wedges, little tiny purses, sunglasses, tiny sweaters, peachy lipsticks, miniskirts, heels in general (on the ice that's outside you would not survive, serious). I just cannot wait for that moment when the air changes and you just KNOW. When you finally put the huge winter coat away and start returning to leather jackets, petitecoats and fun layering. Colorful tights even (thinking of trying that out once it's safe to ditch the thick wintery ones that only come in black or grey, though to be honest black and grey ARE my favorite colors for tights anyways, so that's not really such a big deal), it's more really about being ABLE to, to get away with it, it being anything one dreams up and just goes for it. Till then though, since apparently winter has not ended with us yet, I must make do with the perks of the wintery season and build snowmen:) (or help build really, this is more the work of the Boy;)). How are you all putting up with it?


No comments: